Life looks a little different these days, and the team at Southern Homes has been hard at work to make all the important steps of the homebuying process virtual! From picking out where you’d like to live, to selecting a floorplan and choosing the features that make it yours, all the way to signing a contract. Any part of our process can be done from the comfort of your home.
Our model centers are open for those who would still like to visit. To ensure your health and well-being, our model centers are professionally cleaned every day. We will be so excited to see you, and we promise to replace our typical handshake with a big, welcoming smile for now!
No matter which step of the process is next for you, we can help you take that step virtually, or in person, whichever you choose!
- We can’t wait to meet you!
- If you’ve never met or spoken to a team member at Southern Homes, that’s the first step. We want to get to know you and your needs as your search for a new home begins. All it takes is a phone call 888-899-7434 or e-mail service@MySouthernHome.com to make a virtual or in-person appointment. No matter how you’d like to connect with us, we are here!
- Financing for your New Home
- Deciding on the budget for your new home can be done with the help of our sales team, and our lender partners. If you’ve already been pre-qualified, make sure to let our team know, and don’t forget to ask about our special closing cost offer that is exclusively given when you use one of our preferred lender partners.
- Selecting your Community
- With more than 20 communities throughout Polk and Highlands Counties, we can help you choose the right location for you to build your new home. We understand everyone has different needs when deciding where to build. Let us help find the perfect place for you.
- Finding your Dream Floor Plan
- Designing your New Home
- When you build a home with us, deciding which unique finishes, colors, and features that will be put in your new home can be done from anywhere. Each of our model homes is equipped with a design studio or, if you prefer to make these decisions from home, we can do that, too! Get some inspiration by browsing our New Home Gallery.
- Signing Your Contract and Joining the Southern Homes Family
- After all that exciting planning and designing of your new home, we’ll handle the paperwork. Your contract can be signed through DocuSign quickly and securely.
- Share your Story!
- Even though we’re all staying closer to home these days, we still want to hear your story and see just how excited you are about building a Southern Home! Send us your pictures and tell us why you chose Southern Homes. We love sharing our happy homeowner stories on social media, so everyone can join in celebrating this exciting time in your life!
Congratulations on taking this exciting journey to purchase a new home! And thank you for choosing Southern Homes, your local, hometown builder.