What is an Emergency?
- 1. Any situation that threatens the safety of a homeowner.
- 2. A plumbing leak that requires total shut-off of all water.
- 3. A total loss of heat when the outside temperature is below 45 degrees.
- 4. A total loss of air conditioning when outside temperature is over 90 degrees.
- 5. A sewer back-up into the home.
In the case of a complete loss of service (gas, electricity, water), please check with your local utility provider prior to contacting the Trade Partner.
If you suspect a gas leak, leave the home immediately and call the gas company for emergency service.